The registration for participants is still welcoming here
The registration for papers was closed as the deadline was passed.
The notifications of all submissons for ICSI2016 were sent out to the corresponding author of each paper by email on March 29, 2016, if you have yet received the notifcation of your paper due to an email filtering system, please feel free to contact [email protected] for an inqury.
The Online Submission System was closed, if you have any problem about the submission please Contact Us.
Notice that the notifications of papers submitted before March 01 were sent to the corresponding author by email on March 15, 2016, if you have yet received the notifcation of your paper due to your email filtering system, please feel free to contact [email protected] for an inqury.
From now on, the reviewing process of submissions is getting started to proceed by our international program committee for ensuring on-time notification!
Open Mathematics, published by De Gruyter Open, part of De Gruyter publishing group with 260 years publishing history, becomes a partner of our (ICSI’2016) conference with its Topical Issue on Metaheuristics - Methods and Applications.
The seventh International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI’2016) serves as a very important forum and opportunity for scientists, engineers, educators, and practitioners to exchange the latest advantages in theories, technologies, and applications of swarm intelligence and related areas. The ICSI’2016 is the seventh annual event in the high-reputation ICSI series after Beijing event (ICSI-CCI’2015), Hefei event (ICSI’ 2014), Harbin event (ICSI’ 2013), Shenzhen event (ICSI’ 2012), Chongqing event (ICSI’ 2011) and Beijing event (ICSI’2010). The theme of the ICSI’2016 is “SERVING LIFE WITH INTELLIGENCE and DATA SCIENCE ”. Prospective authors are invited to contribute high-quality papers (6-12 pages) to ICSI’2016 through Online Submission System. Papers presented at ICSI’2016 will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science (indexed by EI, ISTP, DBLP, SCOPUS, ISI Web of Knowledge, ACM Digital Library, Zentralblatt MATH, Google Scholar, IO-Port, etc.) and some high-quality papers will be selected for inclusion in special issues in SCI-indexed International Journals (including IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Natural computation, Open Mathematics, etc.) after the conference.
- Three world-renowned experts will give keynotes at our ICSI'2016 event, they are
Prof. Gary G. Yen, Oklahoma State University, U.S.A.
Prof. Kay Chen Tan, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Prof. Tshilidzi Marwala, The University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Approved Special Issues on the following THREE SCI-indexed Transactions and Journals:
IEEE/ACM Transactions on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics （IEEE&ACM）
Cognitive Computation （Springer）
Natural Computation （Springer）
Open Mathematics (De Gruyter)
- Approved 4 Special Sessions:
1. Special Session on "Statistical Analysis Facilitated Evolutionary Computation" (Bin Liu and Shi Cheng)
2. Special Session on "Constrained Optimization Evolutionary Algorithms" (Yong Wang and Chengyong Si)
3. Special Session on "Swarm intelligence in Management Decsion Making and Operations Research" (Ben Niu, Jing Liang, Xianghua Chu and Yanmin Liu)
4. Special Session on “From Swarm Intelligence to Swarm Robotics” (Qirong Tang and Hongwei Mo)
- One Workshop:
- Workshop for Advances in Swarm Robotics and Applications （Organzied by Prof. Ying Tan, Peking University）
- Four Tutorials:
- 1. Particle Swarm Optimization: A Universal Optimizer? (Presenter: Prof. Andries Engelbrecht, University of Pretoria, South Africa)
2. Introduction to Dynamic Multi-objective Optimization and its Challenges (Presenter: Dr. Mardé Helbig, University of Pretoria, South Africa)
3. CIlib: A Computational Intelligence Library (Presenters: Mr. Gary Pampara and Prof. Andries Engelbrecht)
4. Multi-Method Algorithms: Past, Present and Future (Presenter: Dr. Jacomine Grobler, University of Pretoria, South Africa)
ICSI'2016 will take place from June 25-30, 2016 at Padma Resort at Legian, Bali, Indonesia. Bali is a famous Indonesian island with the provincial capital at Denpasar. Lying between Java to the west and Lombok to the east, this island is renowned for its volcanic lakes, spectacular rice terraces, stunning tropical beaches, ancient temples and palaces, dance and elaborate religious festivals. Bali is also the largest tourist destination in the country and is renowed for tis highly developed arts, including trditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. Since the late 20th century, the province has had a big rise in tourism. Bali received the Best Island Award from Travel and Leisure in 2010. The island of Bali won because of its attractive surroundings (Both mountain and coastal areas), diverse tourist attractions, excellent international and local restaurants, and the friendliness of the local people. According to BBC Travel released in 2011, Bali is one of the World's Best Islands, rank in second after Greece!
We are sure that you will have a wonderful experience of visiting Bali Island of Indonesia during the ICSI 2016.
We look forward to welcoming you in Bali in June 2016!
ICSI'2016 General Co-Chairs
Prof. Ying Tan
Prof. Russell C. Eberhart
Paper acceptance notification
Camera-ready copy submission
June 25-30, 2016
Co-located event: International Conference of Data Mining and Big Data (DMBD'2016)
Disclaimer: The content of the website is subject to change. The information on hyper linked or referred to web sites is neither investigated nor analyzed by the conference organizers. No warranty or representation, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of that information. In no event will the conference organizers accept any liability with regard to the information contained in this web site or any other hyper linked or referred to web sites.